|Line 2:||Line 2:|
The 2017 Dunham Singletary Family Connections Membership Dues are now Due. Please click [[Membership_Renewal |
The 2017 Dunham Singletary Family Connections Membership Dues are now Due. Please click [[Membership_Renewal | ]] to go to the Membership Renewal page.
Revision as of 09:16, 6 December 2016
The 2017 Dunham Singletary Family Connections Membership Dues are now Due. Please click HERE to go to the Membership Renewal page.
About Dunham-Singletary Family Connections
Dunham/Singletary Family Connections was organized in July 2004 as a non-profit, public benefit corporation in the State of Montana. The objectives of the organization are:
- Perpetuate the memory and genealogy of the Dunham/Singletary family and connections
- Promote interest in genealogical and historical research ...
- Identify, locate and preserve important historical sites and materials ...
- Publish newsletters, periodicals and other objects...
- Provide for reunions and other special events on local, regional, national or international bases
- Promote friendship, understanding and mutual assistance within the membership
- Encourage high ethical standards and professionalism in all genealogical and historical research practices, including careful and thorough documentation