Dunham Genealogy Research Association
Announcements 17 January 2018
The "Dunham Genealogy Research Association - Dunham/Singletary Family Connections" will be holding the Bi-Annual Election of Board Members in the First Quarter of 2018. There will then be a meeting of the Board of Directors and new Officers will also be elected. If you are interested in serving on the Board or as one of the Officers or have any questions please contact James A. Streeter - email@example.com.
DGRA-DSFC is looking for someone that can design a new Logo for our organization incorporating Both Names. Please contact James A. Streeter - firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 31, June 1 & 2. Southern California Genealogical Society "jamboree 2018" - Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel 2500 Hollywood Way, Burbank, CA 91505. More Information
About Dunham-Singletary Family Connections
Dunham/Singletary Family Connections was organized in July 2004 as a non-profit, public benefit corporation in the State of Montana. The objectives of the organization are:
- Perpetuate the memory and genealogy of the Dunham/Singletary family and connections
- Promote interest in genealogical and historical research ...
- Identify, locate and preserve important historical sites and materials ...
- Publish newsletters, periodicals and other objects...
- Provide for reunions and other special events on local, regional, national or international bases
- Promote friendship, understanding and mutual assistance within the membership
- Encourage high ethical standards and professionalism in all genealogical and historical research practices, including careful and thorough documentation