dba: Dunham Genealogy Research Association
Announcements 17 January 2018
The "Dunham Genealogy Research Association - Dunham/Singletary Family Connections" is holding the Bi-Annual Election of Board Members. The 2018 Ballots have been sent out to all members that have made their 2018 membership payment. If you plan to join, please do so ASAP and we will get you a Ballot before they are due back on Sunday 11 March 2018 - Question contact James A. Streeter - email@example.com.
The Annual DSFC-DGRA Board Meeting will be held Sunday 18 March 2018 at 1:00 pm Pacific/4:00pm Eastern. You would like to attend please let us know and you will get an invitation to join the conference call from Pres. Jeff Dunham (who hosts this call).
If you are interested in serving on the Board or as one of the Officers or have any questions please contact James A. Streeter - firstname.lastname@example.org.
DGRA-DSFC is looking for someone that can design a new Logo for our organization incorporating Both Names. Please contact James A. Streeter - email@example.com.
May 31, June 1 & 2. Southern California Genealogical Society "jamboree 2018" - Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel 2500 Hollywood Way, Burbank, CA 91505. More Information
About Dunham-Singletary Family Connections
Dunham/Singletary Family Connections was organized in July 2004 as a non-profit, public benefit corporation in the State of Montana. The objectives of the organization are:
- Perpetuate the memory and genealogy of the Dunham/Singletary family and connections
- Promote interest in genealogical and historical research ...
- Identify, locate and preserve important historical sites and materials ...
- Publish newsletters, periodicals and other objects...
- Provide for reunions and other special events on local, regional, national or international bases
- Promote friendship, understanding and mutual assistance within the membership
- Encourage high ethical standards and professionalism in all genealogical and historical research practices, including careful and thorough documentation