dba: Dunham Genealogy Research Association
Announcements 23 March 2018
The "Dunham Genealogy Research Association - Dunham/Singletary Family Connections" Annual Board Meeting was held Sunday 18 March 2018 at 1:00 pm Pacific/4:00pm Eastern. The minutes can be found at: March 2018 Board Meeting Minutes
DGRA-DSFC is looking at some new designs for the Logo for our organization and the review should be completed soon. If you have any questions Please contact James A. Streeter - email@example.com
May 31, June 1 & 2. Southern California Genealogical Society "jamboree 2018" - Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel 2500 Hollywood Way, Burbank, CA 91505. More Information
August 22–25 in Fort Wayne, Indiana, the FGS 2018 Conference On the Three Rivers - Past, Present & Future
About Dunham-Singletary Family Connections
Dunham/Singletary Family Connections was organized in July 2004 as a non-profit, public benefit corporation in the State of Montana. The objectives of the organization are:
- Perpetuate the memory and genealogy of the Dunham/Singletary family and connections
- Promote interest in genealogical and historical research ...
- Identify, locate and preserve important historical sites and materials ...
- Publish newsletters, periodicals and other objects...
- Provide for reunions and other special events on local, regional, national or international bases
- Promote friendship, understanding and mutual assistance within the membership
- Encourage high ethical standards and professionalism in all genealogical and historical research practices, including careful and thorough documentation