dba: Dunham Genealogy Research Association
Announcements 1 October 2018
Dunham Dispatch Index now available
Click Here to Access the Complete Index to the Dunham Dispatch by Issue.
The new DGRA-DSFC Logo's are finished and have been added to the Website. If you have any questions please contact James A. Streeter - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call For Presentations
50th Annual Southern California Genealogical Jamboree. May 31 through June 2, 2019. Presentations will only be accepted through the online portal July 9, 2018 - September 1, 2018. https://next.scgsgenealogy.com/call-for-presentations-2019/
About Dunham-Singletary Family Connections
Dunham/Singletary Family Connections was organized in July 2004 as a non-profit, public benefit corporation in the State of Montana. The objectives of the organization are:
- Perpetuate the memory and genealogy of the Dunham/Singletary family and connections
- Promote interest in genealogical and historical research ...
- Identify, locate and preserve important historical sites and materials ...
- Publish newsletters, periodicals and other objects...
- Provide for reunions and other special events on local, regional, national or international bases
- Promote friendship, understanding and mutual assistance within the membership
- Encourage high ethical standards and professionalism in all genealogical and historical research practices, including careful and thorough documentation