Announcements 27 February 2020
DGRA-DSFC 2020 Election of Board Members
Dunham-Singletary Family Connections – Dunham Genealogy Research Association is required to hold elections of its Board of Directors every 2 years. The Ballots will be sent out to the active membership on 29 March 2020 and need to be returned by 15 March 2020. If you have any questions please contact the Chairman for the Nominating Committee - Gratia Mahony at: firstname.lastname@example.org
DGRA-DSFC 2020 Annual Board of Directors Meeting
The annual board meeting of the Dunham-Singletary Family Connections – Dunham Genealogy Research Association is scheduled for Sunday, 22 March 2020 at 1:00 pm Pacific – 4:00 pm Eastern. If you would like to attend the conference call please Contact James Streeter at: email@example.com
Blazing Trails in the Heart of America
The 2020 Federation of Genealogical Societies Family History Conference will be held 2-5 September in Kansas City, Missouri. Additional information on the Conference and Hotel Reservations can be found on the FGS website -- Here.
The DGRA-DSFC Facebook Page has a New Look
The Dunham Genealogical Research Association Logo's have been added to the Dunham-Singletary Family Connections Facebook Page.
You can visit the site at: https://www.facebook.com/Dunham-Singletary-Family-Connections-151134759503/
About Dunham-Singletary Family Connections
Dunham/Singletary Family Connections was organized in July 2004 as a non-profit, public benefit corporation in the State of Montana. The objectives of the organization are:
- Perpetuate the memory and genealogy of the Dunham/Singletary family and connections
- Promote interest in genealogical and historical research ...
- Identify, locate and preserve important historical sites and materials ...
- Publish newsletters, periodicals and other objects...
- Provide for reunions and other special events on local, regional, national or international bases
- Promote friendship, understanding and mutual assistance within the membership
- Encourage high ethical standards and professionalism in all genealogical and historical research practices, including careful and thorough documentation