Announcements 16 April 2020
DGRA-DSFC 2020 Annual Board of Directors Meeting
The annual board meeting of the Dunham-Singletary Family Connections – Dunham Genealogy Research Association was help on Sunday, 22 March 2020 at 1:00 pm Pacific – 4:00 pm Eastern. The Minutes of the meeting can be found Here
Blazing Trails in the Heart of America
The 2020 Federation of Genealogical Societies Family History Conference will be held 2-5 September in Kansas City, Missouri. Additional information on the Conference and Hotel Reservations can be found on the FGS website -- Here.
The DGRA-DSFC Facebook Page has a New Look
The Dunham Genealogical Research Association Logo's have been added to the Dunham-Singletary Family Connections Facebook Page.
You can visit the site at: https://www.facebook.com/Dunham-Singletary-Family-Connections-151134759503/
About Dunham-Singletary Family Connections
Dunham/Singletary Family Connections was organized in July 2004 as a non-profit, public benefit corporation in the State of Montana. The objectives of the organization are:
- Perpetuate the memory and genealogy of the Dunham/Singletary family and connections
- Promote interest in genealogical and historical research ...
- Identify, locate and preserve important historical sites and materials ...
- Publish newsletters, periodicals and other objects...
- Provide for reunions and other special events on local, regional, national or international bases
- Promote friendship, understanding and mutual assistance within the membership
- Encourage high ethical standards and professionalism in all genealogical and historical research practices, including careful and thorough documentation