The Annual Board Meeting of the Dunham-Singletary Family Connections
Association is scheduled for:
Sunday, 24 April 2016 at 1:00 pm Pacific –
4:00 pm Eastern.
If you would like to attend the conference call please Contact Jeff Dunham at: email@example.com
Exciting Research Opportunity
After many years, Gratia Dunham Mahoney's hard work paid off in finding the father of Deacon John Dunham. Her tireless research and dedication knocked down a brick wall that stood for over a century. The costs of this research were supported by this organization. We had to pay for consultants and for records searches in England. Thanks to Gratia and our investment - We now know that Deacon John Dunham is the son of Richard Dunham of Bedfordshire/Hertfordshire. My deepest thanks to Gratia and to all of you for your support.
Given all this, there is now an opportunity before us that we simply can't "pass up".... read more...
About Dunham-Singletary Family Connections
Dunham/Singletary Family Connections was organized in July 2004 as a non-profit, public benefit corporation in the State of Montana. The objectives of the organization are:
- Perpetuate the memory and genealogy of the Dunham/Singletary family and connections
- Promote interest in genealogical and historical research ...
- Identify, locate and preserve important historical sites and materials ...
- Publish newsletters, periodicals and other objects...
- Provide for reunions and other special events on local, regional, national or international bases
- Promote friendship, understanding and mutual assistance within the membership
- Encourage high ethical standards and professionalism in all genealogical and historical research practices, including careful and thorough documentation