The Annual Board Meeting of the Dunham-Singletary Family Connections Association was held on Sunday, 24 April 2016 at 1:00 pm Pacific – 4:00 pm Eastern. A copy of the Minutes can be found at:
National Genealogical Society 4-7 May, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Federation of Genealogical Societies 31 August to 3 September, Springfield, IL
About Dunham-Singletary Family Connections
Dunham/Singletary Family Connections was organized in July 2004 as a non-profit, public benefit corporation in the State of Montana. The objectives of the organization are:
- Perpetuate the memory and genealogy of the Dunham/Singletary family and connections
- Promote interest in genealogical and historical research ...
- Identify, locate and preserve important historical sites and materials ...
- Publish newsletters, periodicals and other objects...
- Provide for reunions and other special events on local, regional, national or international bases
- Promote friendship, understanding and mutual assistance within the membership
- Encourage high ethical standards and professionalism in all genealogical and historical research practices, including careful and thorough documentation