ROOTSTECH February 6-8 2014
RootsTech, the world’s largest family history and technology conference held in Salt Lake City, Utah, February 6-8, 2014, announced today that 15 of its popular sessions will be broadcast live and complimentary over the Internet. The live broadcasts will give those unable to attend in-person worldwide a sample of this year’s conference content. Interested viewers can watch the live presentations at RootsTech.org. The fourth-year conference has attracted over 10,000 registered attendees in-person, and leaders expect over 20,000 additional viewers online. Rootstech
If you would like a free copy of the syllabus which has so much wonderful information please go to Free Syllabus
The streamed sessions include a sampling of technology and family history presentations. Some of the Classes are: Intro to DNA for Genealogists, Sharing Your Family with Multimedia and How to Interview Yourself for a Personal History
About Dunham-Singletary Family Connections
Dunham/Singletary Family Connections was organized in July 2004 as a non-profit, public benefit corporation in the State of Montana. The objectives of the organization are:
- Perpetuate the memory and genealogy of the Dunham/Singletary family and connections
- Promote interest in genealogical and historical research ...
- Identify, locate and preserve important historical sites and materials ...
- Publish newsletters, periodicals and other objects...
- Provide for reunions and other special events on local, regional, national or international bases
- Promote friendship, understanding and mutual assistance within the membership
- Encourage high ethical standards and professionalism in all genealogical and historical research practices, including careful and thorough documentation