Dunham-Singletary Family Connections:About
From Dunham-Singletary Family Connections
Revision as of 12:55, 24 August 2012 by Jeff
Dunham/Singletary Family Connections was organized in July 2004 as a non-profit, public benefit corporation in the State of Montana. The objectives of the organization are:
- perpetuate the memory and genealogy of the Dunham/Singletary family and connections
- promote interest in genealogical and historical research ...
- identify, locate and preserve important historical sites and materials ...
- publish newsletters, periodicals and other objects...
- provide for reunions and other special events on local, regional, national or international bases
- promote friendship, understanding and mutual assistance within the membership
- encourage high ethical standards and professionalism in all genealogical and historical research practices, including careful and thorough documentation