The 2017 Dunham Singletary Family Connections Membership Dues are now Due. Please CLICK HERE to go to the Membership Renewal page.
The 2017 Annual Meeting of the Board of Directors will be held on Sunday 9 April at 1:00pm Pacific - 4:00pm Eastern time. If you would like to attend or have an item to be place on the agenda please
contact James A. Streeter - email@example.com.
About Dunham-Singletary Family Connections
Dunham/Singletary Family Connections was organized in July 2004 as a non-profit, public benefit corporation in the State of Montana. The objectives of the organization are:
- Perpetuate the memory and genealogy of the Dunham/Singletary family and connections
- Promote interest in genealogical and historical research ...
- Identify, locate and preserve important historical sites and materials ...
- Publish newsletters, periodicals and other objects...
- Provide for reunions and other special events on local, regional, national or international bases
- Promote friendship, understanding and mutual assistance within the membership
- Encourage high ethical standards and professionalism in all genealogical and historical research practices, including careful and thorough documentation