dba: Dunham Genealogy Research Association
Announcements 1 August 2018
Save 20% or more on DNA testing during the month of August from Family Tree DNA. This includes FAmily Finder, Y37 mtFull Sequence, Upgrades and Family finder Bundles. Please contact John D. Duguid - DNA Project Coordinator at: email@example.com or James A. Streeter at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
The new DGRA-DSFC Logo's are finished and will be added to the Website soon. If you have any questions please contact James A. Streeter - email@example.com
August 22–25 in Fort Wayne, Indiana, the FGS 2018 Conference On the Three Rivers - Past, Present & Future
Call For Presentations
50th Annual Southern California Genealogical Jamboree. May 31 through June 2, 2019. Presentations will only be accepted through the online portal July 9, 2018 - September 1, 2018. https://next.scgsgenealogy.com/call-for-presentations-2019/
About Dunham-Singletary Family Connections
Dunham/Singletary Family Connections was organized in July 2004 as a non-profit, public benefit corporation in the State of Montana. The objectives of the organization are:
- Perpetuate the memory and genealogy of the Dunham/Singletary family and connections
- Promote interest in genealogical and historical research ...
- Identify, locate and preserve important historical sites and materials ...
- Publish newsletters, periodicals and other objects...
- Provide for reunions and other special events on local, regional, national or international bases
- Promote friendship, understanding and mutual assistance within the membership
- Encourage high ethical standards and professionalism in all genealogical and historical research practices, including careful and thorough documentation