Announcements 28 Febuary 2021
DGRA-DSFC 2021 Annual Board of Directors Meeting
The annual board meeting of the Dunham-Singletary Family Connections – Dunham Genealogy Research Association will be help Sunday 14 March 2021 at 1:00 pm Pacific – 4:00 pm Eastern. The Agenda of the meeting will be posted soon. All Members welcome to attend. If you have any questions, Please use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the Navigations section to the Left.
2021 Board Meeting Agenda as of 12 March 2021.
Name Index now available
A new Name Index is now available that lists all the names found in the Dunhams in America Collection Charts for the Descendants of Deacon John Dunhams. Additional descent lines will be added in the future. If you would like to help with this Project, please let us know.
The DGRA-DSFC Facebook Page has a New Look
The Dunham Genealogical Research Association Logo's have been added to the Dunham-Singletary Family Connections Facebook Page.
You can visit the site at: https://www.facebook.com/Dunham-Singletary-Family-Connections-151134759503/
The National Genealogical Society - 2021 Family History Conference
Registration is now open for the Virtual 2021 Family History Conference. Plans for the forty-third annual conference include a full week of virtual events for individuals, societies, and organizations 17-21 May 2021. Additonal information can be found on the | NGS Conference Page
About Dunham-Singletary Family Connections
Dunham/Singletary Family Connections was organized in July 2004 as a non-profit, public benefit corporation in the State of Montana. The objectives of the organization are:
- Perpetuate the memory and genealogy of the Dunham/Singletary family and connections
- Promote interest in genealogical and historical research ...
- Identify, locate and preserve important historical sites and materials ...
- Publish newsletters, periodicals and other objects...
- Provide for reunions and other special events on local, regional, national or international bases
- Promote friendship, understanding and mutual assistance within the membership
- Encourage high ethical standards and professionalism in all genealogical and historical research practices, including careful and thorough documentation