Announcements 9 March 2022
DSFC-DGRA 2022 Annual Board of Directors Meeting
The Board Meeting will be held on Sunday 13 March 2022 at 1:00 pm Pacific - 4:00pm Eastern. If you are interested in attending please let James know - firstname.lastname@example.org. A Copy of the Agenda is available and can be found at: http://www.dunham-singletary.org/mw/images/0/06/Agenda-Mar2022.pdf. If anyone has any question please let James know at: email@example.com
DSFC-DGRA 2022 Election of Board Members
The Ballots have been reviewed and all Candidates, both the former and new Board Members were elected. Click on the listing for Board of Directors under Navigation to the Left to see the list of the 2022 and 2023 DGRA Board.
Name Index now available
A new Name Index is now available that lists all the names found in the Dunhams in America Collection Charts for the Descendants of Deacon John Dunhams. Additional descent lines will be added in the future. If you would like to help with this Project, please let us know.
The DGRA-DSFC Facebook Page has a New Look
The Dunham Genealogical Research Association Logo's have been added to the Dunham-Singletary Family Connections Facebook Page.
You can visit the site at: https://www.facebook.com/Dunham-Singletary-Family-Connections-151134759503/
About Dunham-Singletary Family Connections
Dunham/Singletary Family Connections was organized in July 2004 as a non-profit, public benefit corporation in the State of Montana. The objectives of the organization are:
- Perpetuate the memory and genealogy of the Dunham/Singletary family and connections
- Promote interest in genealogical and historical research ...
- Identify, locate and preserve important historical sites and materials ...
- Publish newsletters, periodicals and other objects...
- Provide for reunions and other special events on local, regional, national or international bases
- Promote friendship, understanding and mutual assistance within the membership
- Encourage high ethical standards and professionalism in all genealogical and historical research practices, including careful and thorough documentation