Announcements 5 Mar 2023
Annual Board of Directors Meeting
The Annual Dunham Genealogy Research Society / Dunham-Singletary Family Connections Board of Directors Meeting will be held Sunday 19 March 2023 at 1:00 pm Pacific - 4:00pm Eastern. If You would like to attend please let me know and you will get an invitation to join the teleconference call. The agenda for the meeting can be found at: http://www.dunham-singletary.org/mw/images/a/a7/Agenda-Mar2023.pdf. If anyone has any questions or items that you would like to be added to the agenda please let me know at email@example.com.
National Genealogical Society Famiy History Conference
The 2023 NGS Family History Conference DEEP ROOTS OF A NATION will be held in Richmond, Virgina 31 May - 3 June 2023. Additional information can be found on their website at: https://conference.ngsgenealogy.org/
DUNHAM ANCESTRAL PHOTOGRAPHS
The DUNHAM ANCESTRAL PHOTOGRAPHS Collection has been added to the Dunham Families in America website. You can add photographs of your Dunham ancestors and see the photo's that other researchers have contributed. The site is arranged by Proven Dunham lines, has a section for Unproven Dunham lines and for Reunion Photos.
Instructions are included on how you can submit your photo's and information on your Dunham Ancestors to be included in the Collection. If you have any questions please contact James A. Streeter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name Index now available
A new Name Index is now available that lists all the names found in the Dunhams in America Collection Charts for the Descendants of Deacon John Dunhams. Additional descent lines will be added in the future. If you would like to help with this Project, please let us know.
The DGRA-DSFC Facebook Page has a New Look
The Dunham Genealogical Research Association Logo's have been added to the Dunham-Singletary Family Connections Facebook Page.
You can visit the site at: https://www.facebook.com/Dunham-Singletary-Family-Connections-151134759503/
About Dunham-Singletary Family Connections
Dunham/Singletary Family Connections was organized in July 2004 as a non-profit, public benefit corporation in the State of Montana. The objectives of the organization are:
- Perpetuate the memory and genealogy of the Dunham/Singletary family and connections
- Promote interest in genealogical and historical research ...
- Identify, locate and preserve important historical sites and materials ...
- Publish newsletters, periodicals and other objects...
- Provide for reunions and other special events on local, regional, national or international bases
- Promote friendship, understanding and mutual assistance within the membership
- Encourage high ethical standards and professionalism in all genealogical and historical research practices, including careful and thorough documentation