LINE OF DEACON JOHN DUNHAM OF PLYMOUTH
SECOND GENERATION IN AMERICA
11. DANIEL 2 DUNHAM (John 1) born in Plymouth probably about 1639;  died before 28 January 1677.  He married HANNAH (--) who is named in his will. The will of Daniel2 Dunham is dated 28 Jan. 1677 and names wife Hannah and “my two children Hannah and Mehitable.” The inventory was taken on his estate 18 February 1677. 
"On 16 November 1713 Joseph Alden & Hannah his wife and Joseph Hayward & Mehetable his wife, all of the town of Bridgewater, for thirty shillings paid by Samuel Lucas of the town of Plymouth sold to him thirty acres of undivided land within the town of Plymouth belonging to Daniel Donham of Plymouth deceased, his children by virtue of their being freeholders in the town of Plymouth and was granted February the 9th 1701/2.
- (Signed) Joseph Alden -- Hannah Alden -- Joseph Hayward -- Mehetabel Hayward, making her mark
- Wit. James Shaw -- John Pratt" 
Children of Daniel and Hannah (--) Dunham: 
- 55. i. HANNAH 3 DUNHAM, b. say 1669
- 56. ii. MEHITABLE 3 DUNHAM, b. before 1677
- 1. TAG 30:146; TGMB, p. 602.
- 2. Date of will; Ply Co. Probate 2:102.
- 3. Ply. Col. Wills, Part 3, 2:102
- 4. MD&P, p. 26, Ply. Co. LR 11:125-6
- 5. Ibid.
Comments to the [Historian]
Return to: Generation 1