LINE OF DEACON JOHN DUNHAM OF PLYMOUTH
THIRD GENERATION IN AMERICA
51. ESTHER 3 DUNHAM (Joseph2 John 1), baptized 1690.  There is no record of her death but it occurred after 27 September 1727 when she sold her share of her right in the common lands of Plymouth, which was laid out to the children of Joseph Donham deceased.  Esther married in Plymouth 23 October 1718 SETH JACKSON.  There is no record of any children of this couple and no probate record for either Esther/Hester or Seth Jackson.
Esther is proven as a child of Joseph 2 Dunham by the following deed.
- Plymouth Co. LR 22:102-3, dated 1727;
- “We Micajah Donham of Plymouth, labourer and Seth Jackson and Hesther his wife both of Plymouth for four pounds paid by Ebenezer Morton of Plymouth, yeoman, sell all that our right or title in the first lot in the seventh great lot of the last division of the common lands of Plymouth which was laid out in the right and to the children of Joseph Donham deceased…
- 27 Sept. 1727 -- Micajah Donham -- Seth Jackson -- Hester Jackson”
- 1. Plymouth Church Records 1:268; MD 43 #2, July 1993.
- 2. Plymouth Co. LR 22:102-3.
- 3. Plymouth VR, p. 91.
Comments to the [Historian]
Return to: Generation 1 or Prior Page